Private Tuition

(5 Posts)
nuzhra Sat 10-Nov-12 00:41:47

Hi
Can anyone recommend a tutor for 11+ English somewhere in Pinner, hatch end, harrow or northwood please?
It has to be individual tution please.

Carol328 Fri 24-Jun-11 11:05:49

An interesting alternative is online tutoring. I can't vouch for their experience in North London Consortium but Chalkboard Learning (www.chalkboardlearning.com) provide experienced Oxbridge maths tutors. It's about a third of the cost of what most agencies charge for face-to-face tutoring and we've found it an effective and affordable way to access really good tutors.

Sparkle47 Thu 23-Jun-11 23:45:34

Thanks for that, I'll give them a try smile

deviladvocate Tue 21-Jun-11 22:29:23

Don't live nearby but it might be worth seeing if there's a branch of Tutor Doctor nearby, it's a franchise so I guess could vary but our local one is excellent.

Sparkle47 Tue 21-Jun-11 22:18:11

I've been looking at home tuition websites, some of them look like dating websites!!!
Can anyone recommend a tutor based in Islington, who can teach KS2 english & maths and has successfully guided students through the North London Consortium entrance exam, particularly City of London school for girls? ....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now