Radnor House School

(29 Posts)
castlesintheair Tue 03-May-11 14:07:30

Has anyone been to have a look around or has a DC starting in September? I am going later this month and wondered what people think.

Elibean Mon 09-Sep-13 10:30:16

Thanks smile

I've had a pm from someone with a dd there, I think there are more girls lower down in the school...increasing numbers.

muminlondon Mon 09-Sep-13 11:45:30

Last academic year it was fairly evenly balanced for all ages 7-10. You can see exact numbers in the school census zip file SFR21/2013, the file that counts pupils by age rather than national curriculum year.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/schools-pupils-and-their-characteristics-january-2013

Positiveperson90 Tue 07-Jan-14 17:45:37

Hello
Just seen this and to reassure you, there are equal numbers of boys and girls in the junior school. I am not sure about the seniors but going forward, numbers are even and it is a top priority of the school to balance these out. I have 2 children there, a boy and a girl, both absolutely love this school and especially the inspirational teachers. I hope that helps.

Florelle Thu 24-Jul-14 11:56:19

Hi, I am thinking of sending my daugher to Radnor House September 2015 (year 3) and would love to hear from any experiences or parents of children in the junior years. Many thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now