Radnor House School

(28 Posts)
castlesintheair Tue 03-May-11 14:07:30

Has anyone been to have a look around or has a DC starting in September? I am going later this month and wondered what people think.

Elibean Mon 09-Sep-13 10:30:16

Thanks smile

I've had a pm from someone with a dd there, I think there are more girls lower down in the school...increasing numbers.

muminlondon Mon 09-Sep-13 11:45:30

Last academic year it was fairly evenly balanced for all ages 7-10. You can see exact numbers in the school census zip file SFR21/2013, the file that counts pupils by age rather than national curriculum year.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/schools-pupils-and-their-characteristics-january-2013

Positiveperson90 Tue 07-Jan-14 17:45:37

Hello
Just seen this and to reassure you, there are equal numbers of boys and girls in the junior school. I am not sure about the seniors but going forward, numbers are even and it is a top priority of the school to balance these out. I have 2 children there, a boy and a girl, both absolutely love this school and especially the inspirational teachers. I hope that helps.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now