This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

sold two items on saturday

(6 Posts)
qwertyuiopasdfghjkl Tue 22-Nov-16 22:32:10

Neither buyer has paid or responses to messages. Why his if you don't want it

ImaLannister Wed 23-Nov-16 08:35:09

Open up an unpaid item case. 4 days has gone over the recommended 48 hour wait time for them to pay. Go to the transaction and you will see a drop down menu, you can open up a case from there, or do it through resolution centre tab on the eBay website. Or, you can go on your account settings and select for eBay to manually open and close unpaid item cases automatically for you. That's what I do, it does the job for you.

ImaLannister Wed 23-Nov-16 08:39:17

After case is closed, if they don't pay, block the twats. It stops them bidding on anything else you put on in the future. I have no time for time wasters and I hate it when people do it.

qwertyuiopasdfghjkl Wed 23-Nov-16 13:49:43

So annoyed

Noodledoodledoo Wed 23-Nov-16 14:33:34

Its so annoying - I had one who I had to open an unpaid item case (now have it set to do it automatically) and sent 2 messages - their response - I forgot I bid on the item.

They placed a bid within half an hour of it finishing grrr.

The ones that really annoy me are the ones who bid in the last few seconds and don't pay for days!

ImaLannister Wed 23-Nov-16 17:12:27

Yes! And do you get the classical 'sorry for late payment I've been in a Hospital'?! Nearly every one that pays late has said that to me. I also had one who never paid, a case was opened, then closed after non payment & the cheeky get messaged me around 2 weeks later and said when are you going to post the item, it's late. I said you didn't even pay! grinangry Also people who have rep on their feedback fir non payments. I don't know why they keep on not paying with other people too.
You need to open a case OP. After, set it up so that eBay do the work for you. Would you buy something in Asda then pay days later? You wouldn't. eBay is the same. I always pay right away.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now