This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

What do I do now??

(16 Posts)
alloutofnameideas Thu 17-Nov-16 09:29:09

I bought a bundle of shopkins last week for my daughter who had a minor op yesterday. £8.99 for 50 of the damn things. Delivery date was set for yesterday so would be waiting for us when we got back from hospital.
Not here.
Went onto eBay and the listing has been removed. I can't click on the purchase. It says paid, it says feedback left but there's nothing there. No seller, no item. Nothing.
What do I do next??

lljkk Thu 17-Nov-16 10:20:49

can you screenshot what you're seeing? I can't quite understand. Might be able to open a non-received case.

19lottie82 Thu 17-Nov-16 10:39:43

If the latest day of the delivery estimate had passed and your item hasn't arrived, then open a not recieved case. You should be able to still do this even if they listing has been removed.

My opinion would be that if the listing no longer appears, then eBay have removed it because they think the item is counterfeit, although I could be wrong.

alloutofnameideas Thu 17-Nov-16 10:57:10

Excuse all the other stuff. I cannot even go into it to open a case. I may have to contact eBay directly. Or maybe on PayPal?

lljkk Thu 17-Nov-16 11:08:49

That's on phone, isn't it? What happens if you use a computer keyboard to check your Ebay account (free access at public libraries). Did you check to see if there is a refund notice in your emails?

alloutofnameideas Thu 17-Nov-16 11:27:33

There is a little message off eBay on the full site saying they had to remove the listing but if I've already paid it should all be fine. So I've opened a dispute. There is a tracking number but doesn't say what company. Post has been delivered today and still no shopkins sad

AndrewB46 Thu 17-Nov-16 17:33:20

Hi OP,

Is the Tracking Number a link that you can click on, which then reveals who the carrier is?

If not, post (or PM me) the tracking details and I will see if I recognise the format from the various courier companies I deal with.

Andrew smile

alloutofnameideas Thu 17-Nov-16 18:20:28

The tracking number JD0002257356632708
I tried Royal Mail and my Hermes but had to sort kids out then. I can no longer even see that info now I've opened a case.

AndrewB46 Thu 17-Nov-16 18:33:56

Here you go - it's "In Transit"

yodel.co.uk/tracking/JD0002257356632708

Andrew smile

AndrewB46 Thu 17-Nov-16 19:04:09

For whatever reason, it looks as though it was dispatched later than shown on the listing, and Yodel would have only collected it yesterday. It has gone through their Sort Centre, and the Estimated Delivery according to the Yodel site is on or before Saturday. Check the tracking each morning for an update showing it has arrived at your local Yodel depot, and then a bit later on that it is "Out For Delivery".

Fingers crossed that it arrives soon and is what you were hoping for.

Andrew smile

alloutofnameideas Thu 17-Nov-16 19:53:17

Thank you for that. Has definitely put my mind at rest. I will explain to my daughter she doesn't need to wait much longer

AndrewB46 Fri 18-Nov-16 22:31:31

My curiosity got the better of me, so I clicked on the link and saw the parcel had been delivered today, or at least left in the porch.

What was the outcome? Did you get what you had bought? Was your daughter happy?

Had the Seller enclosed anything to explain what had happened to their eBay listing?

I wonder if Shopkins are perhaps one of those products where retailers have to be authorised and the manufacturer reports listings to eBay which are then removed. I ran into that with GHD last December, and you just get an e-mail from eBay saying that your listing has been removed.

alloutofnameideas Sat 19-Nov-16 08:14:41

The seller added 'yodel' to the case I opened. They did arrive yesterday. All present and correct. I have a very happy little girl now. Thank you for your help

AndrewB46 Sat 19-Nov-16 08:24:12

You're very welcome!

It's nice to have a happy outcome, but as with so many things it's just a shame you had to go through a certain amount of grief to get there.

I'm glad it all worked out for you smile

previously1474907171 Thu 24-Nov-16 17:37:05

They may have had to wait for the courier to collect, not always the sellers fault. Possibly due to the storms, Christmas deliveries etc.

I once bought a plant from a seller with good feedback who was panicking and listing with big notes on that all her packages had bot been picked up by the courier and were delayed. Plant arrived a bit the worse for wear but not her fault as she had been let down.

GreenFirefly Fri 02-Dec-16 14:19:16

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now