This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Help lots of parcels to post

(6 Posts)
neveradullmoment99 Wed 26-Oct-16 19:35:02

..and i cant face using Royal mail. What company can I use that is good and reliable and will collect all my parcels. I cant face going to the post office with them on but had a bad experience with Hermes when they basically broke an item and i had to end up refunding the cost and completely losing out myself because their compensation process is ridiculous. Help!! TIA

SloanePeterson Wed 26-Oct-16 19:40:40

This isn't what you want to hear, but I use Royal Mail to post my eBay stuff. I simply don't trust any other couriers. I always send signed for and nothing has ever gone missing. Hermes and yodel here are rubbish, claiming I've signed for parcels when I haven't, throwing over fences or simply claiming to have delivered things when they haven't. My postie would never do any of that, so I stick with Royal Mail. Take your earphones for the inevitable queue grin

neveradullmoment99 Wed 26-Oct-16 19:42:07

Yes, sadly i think you are right. I have been using Royal mail for years and I have never had any issues so far. Ah well...thanks for that. Suppose i will take my earphones ha ha...

ButteredToastAndStrawberryJam Wed 26-Oct-16 20:23:42

I've used CollectPlus a couple of times for heavier/larger parcels, no problems so far. I do the Royal Mail for the £2.85 parcels though, £3.95 for 2nd classed signed for.

19lottie82 Wed 26-Oct-16 20:39:16

Unless you want to pay a lot more your only real choices are myhermes and RM, I'm afraid.

previously1474907171 Mon 31-Oct-16 01:07:28

If you have RM in your listing and you use Hermes or Yodel you stand the chance of upset buyers, there are people who will not buy if the courier is listed as one of those.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now