This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

If you are going on holiday..

(7 Posts)
BeJayKayven Fri 23-Sep-16 12:08:23

Do you end your selling listings and relist them later?

19lottie82 Fri 23-Sep-16 14:27:35

Basically, yes.

You can extend your posting times, but this tends to annoy buyers, especially when they don't read the delivery estimates. So it's not a good idea.

NoFuchsGiven Fri 23-Sep-16 14:29:14

I always put on holiday settings but I'm not sure if only business sellers can do that.

BeJayKayven Fri 23-Sep-16 14:29:19

That's what I'll do then, thanks

19lottie82 Fri 23-Sep-16 21:09:43

Yes, holiday settings for business sellers only, and you have to have a shop too, I think?

BeJayKayven Sat 24-Sep-16 11:02:16

I'm not a business seller, just occasional stuff. Last day I can post is Monday so I'll end my listings before that.
Thanks

Gingefringe Sat 24-Sep-16 15:10:08

I sometimes schedule my items so that they are listed whilst I am away and get a nice surprise (or not) on my return from holiday when the auction ends within a day or so.
In such cases I would usually mention that I am away and unable to answer questions, although I normally include fairly detailed descriptions of my items anyway.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now