This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

blocking users

(6 Posts)
Daffodil90 Thu 23-Jun-16 18:37:25

Hi everyone.

So unpaid item case man is back again. Bid and won another item. (The one who I opened 5 against last week)

As per, he won, didn't pay, I remind 3 days later and opened a case today. Not paid yet but we'll see.

If I block him from future bids can I still leave feedback for stuff he's won and received? I frankly don't want his custom anymore, it's too much hassle but I don't want him to neg me on past stuff when he realises he can't have my new stuff.

Anyone know?

Thanks smile

Daffodil90 Thu 23-Jun-16 20:25:04

That should read 'can he still leave feedback'

ZippyNeedsFeeding Fri 24-Jun-16 00:06:59

yes, he'll still have about 60 days from the transaction date to leave feedback. I doubt he will though. I'd have blocked as soon as I opened the first case.

ZippyNeedsFeeding Fri 24-Jun-16 00:08:26

Oh hang on, cancel that last post! If you have actually closed the cases and got the fees back, then he won't be able to leave fb. Sorry, I thought he'd paid for some stuff.

Daffodil90 Fri 24-Jun-16 07:43:55

He's paid for 5 cases that I opened last week, they've been sent and received (no feedback though).

I've currently got 1 case open since yesterday that he hasn't paid for.

I was worried if the case closed and I blocked him he could still neg me from the first 5 as he hasn't left any FB yet.

PITA!

ZippyNeedsFeeding Fri 24-Jun-16 15:50:10

Yeah, he can still neg you if he has paid. Only a UPI dispute closed against him would stop it.
Sometimes it's worth contacting customer services to flag up a potential problem like this. That way, you are ahead of the game when it comes to getting any negs removed.
For what it's worth, I wouldn't leave feedback for him. I'd stay as quiet as possible and hope he doesn't leave feedback either.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now