This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

What do I do now?

(3 Posts)
rollonthesummer Mon 20-Jun-16 11:17:06

I ordered a bag from a different country at the end of May. I knew the delivery would be ages-it said it would arrive from 27th May-16th June.

I didn't hassle, but emailed the seller on the 18th when it hadn't arrived. They told me today that they posted it straight away and royal mail tried to deliver on 1st June, but nobody was in. There have given me a tracking page to look at (not Royal Mail) but I didn't ever get a red card from RM saying there was something waiting for me. I have just tried to arrange a redelivery but they only keep parcels for 18 days before returning them!

What do I do? I can see they have sent it but I didn't know it was there waiting for me for all this time.

I actually had a red card left on the 8th June which i had redelivered on the 11th-you'd think they would have redelivered anything in my name then!?

Do I contact Ebay? Have I just lost out on the item?

19lottie82 Mon 20-Jun-16 18:05:45

Don't panic. You have 30 days form the latest delivery estimated date to open a not recieved case.

Get back in touch with the seller and see what the situation is with the tracking number...... Most Chinese ones transfer to Royal Mail or Parcel Force so the tracking number should be useable on their websites once the package arrives in the UK.

If you don't have any luck finding your parcel open a case and you will get a refund if the seller can't prove delivery.

MrsOs Mon 20-Jun-16 18:16:36

I'd open a not received case in PayPal does the tracker show they tried to deliver on 1st June??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now