This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Does anyone have a Resolution centre phone number please?

(6 Posts)
Draylon Wed 01-Jun-16 12:07:25

Ebay are ignoring an issue I contacted them about a good week ago, but I can't re-report it as if I try, I get told 'you've already told us about this', yet I have 'no cases' open.

Can anyone help?

nauticant Wed 01-Jun-16 12:14:34

Have you opened a case about a transaction OP?

Draylon Wed 01-Jun-16 12:26:54

I thought so! here but that was the last I heard from them.

What bothers me is that when I go onto the Resolution Centre, it says there are no open cases, but if I try and submit again, it says 'you've already reported this'- yes, Ebay, but you appear to have done nothing about it!

smilingeyes11 Wed 01-Jun-16 13:34:45

you have to escalate after 8 days so probably can't do anything until then

19lottie82 Wed 01-Jun-16 15:27:16

You can't just call up eBay, you need Go to the help section and click "contact us" then follow the options until you get the "call us" option. They will give you a number and a pin to enter when you call that brings up details for the CS rep.

Draylon Thu 02-Jun-16 09:02:07

Do you think I need to wait 8 days after they acknowledged my 'complaint'? It's still saying I have no 'open cases', though!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now