This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Posting a Double Pram

(6 Posts)
SpaghettiMeatballs Sun 21-Feb-16 17:35:21

I am going to eBay my double pram. Looking at previous sales I would expect about £300- £350 for it if I am willing to post it.

I kept all the boxes in loft so I can wrap it properly but need a courier recommendation.

I was planning to use MyHermes but the insurance they offer is up to £250 and I think I am over the maximum size.

Does anyone have a recommendation please?

19lottie82 Sun 21-Feb-16 18:49:39

Look at the parcel monkey website. You can enter the weight and dimensions for courier quotes.

VocationalGoat Sun 21-Feb-16 18:50:55

Hermes is always most reasonable, I find. And fairly trustworthy. I end up using them a lot on eBay.

SpaghettiMeatballs Mon 22-Feb-16 08:20:11

Thanks all. Going to check I can pack it back in the boxes first! It came in two boxes so I think it could end up being quite expensive to post.

I've just been introduced to a local baby items selling site so I'm going to try there first.

Twinsareplenty Mon 22-Feb-16 11:13:08

My first post! As above parcel monkey are useful for a comparison of couriers, but if it's oversize and the couriers won't accept it try Shiply - they can get quotes to move anything.

SpaghettiMeatballs Mon 22-Feb-16 18:42:26

I'm honoured twinsaplenty. Thank you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now