This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Buyer requesting a return email

(8 Posts)
Allbymyselfagain Sat 11-Jul-15 10:39:53

Ive had an email From ebay saying a buyer has requested a return go to returns dashboard. I can't find any information on my returns dashboard or in the email its self about which item it is. The email has gone direct to my personal email account. But doesn't show up in my ebay messages. Is this a scam? Where do I find what item it is?

Excitedforxmas Sat 11-Jul-15 10:44:14

Doesn't sound legit

Allbymyselfagain Sat 11-Jul-15 10:46:57

Thanks. It's the fact it's not gone to my messages that has me worried. Although it's not asking me for login details or anything?

Ive been through all my sales and can't find anything on any of them! Worried now because I don't normally get returns.

WeAreEternal Sat 11-Jul-15 10:50:09

It sounds like a scam, don't click any links in the email as it may be links to phishing sites or spyware.

Allbymyselfagain Sat 11-Jul-15 11:42:35

Oh crap. I did it on my iPhone. It took me direct to my ebay app. Change of password again....

glammanana Sat 11-Jul-15 11:53:32

Its a scam they are trying to direct you to a page to get your bank details confirmed,ignore it and reset your password I have had a few lately telling me my account has been used fraudulantly and my account has been suspended if you see anything like this just ignore and report to ebay,you will always get a message on your sellers dashboard if it is from ebay and genuine.

butterflygirl15 Sat 11-Jul-15 11:53:59

I would log on via a desktop and check eBay from there.

19lottie82 Sun 12-Jul-15 09:38:09

Go in to eBay and click my eBay then my account and resolution centre. If there are any return requests they will be detailed in there

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now