This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Combining postage

(5 Posts)
HygieneFreak Thu 21-Aug-14 09:09:02

Hello

I currently have 18 items listed on ebay. A buyer has asked if i will combine postage. Im more than happy to do this.

Could i ask buyers to pay for the items as normal then refund them the postage difference through paypal?

butterflybuttons Thu 21-Aug-14 10:10:04

you could - but there is no need. Just send them an invoice after they have won the items and they can pay once and all together. Less fees and much less fuss.

If under 1kg it will cost less than £3 if sent using My Hermes - plus tracked too which is what you need.

shotyourfox Thu 21-Aug-14 10:11:32

Best thing to do is ask them to bid/buy on the items they want but not pay immediately when the auction ends. You then send them an amended invoice which takes into account the reduction in postage. The buyer then pays the new total.

HygieneFreak Thu 21-Aug-14 10:39:17

I dont know how do send an invoice though.

It will be sent through myhermes.

butterflybuttons Thu 21-Aug-14 10:41:40

you get the option to send an invoice from your sold items - it is very easy and straightforward

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now