This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

I am never selling bras again <shudder>

(9 Posts)
MyPandaisasecretmonster Wed 20-Aug-14 17:10:06

I have had a huge clear out and in selling some bras that just don't fit and have been worn a handful of times .
I have had several weirdos people asking if I have the matching bottoms for any of them 'the older/dirtier the better' envy <<boak

I tell them no & now they ask if I have any others lying about that they can purchase privately from me shock

It's made me want to scrub my skin with bleach , I didn't ever expect this ffs confused hmm

AnythingNotEverything Wed 20-Aug-14 17:12:03

I'd happily sell mine! What did you put in the listing to get that kind of response?

I know a lady who sells old shoes to fetishists ... Apparently they pay extra for photos of her feet in them!

HermioneWeasley Wed 20-Aug-14 17:13:29

It's all anonymous. Hope you made a few quid!

strawberryshoes Wed 20-Aug-14 17:13:38

You could make a fortune! Bulk buy some granny knickers at the pound shop and sell them a tenner a time! Hang on, I think I have a new eBay listing to post...

MyPandaisasecretmonster Wed 20-Aug-14 17:14:00

I didn't put anything special just 'Used bras for sale' shock.

MyPandaisasecretmonster Wed 20-Aug-14 17:14:55

grin
it's just so bizzarre item hasn't ended yet

shotyourfox Wed 20-Aug-14 18:40:19

When I was pregnant I bought some maternity tights that were too small. I listed them on eBay (quite innocently) and was contacted repeatedly by some bloke asking if they were worn and unwashed[bl

Kickassandlollipops Wed 20-Aug-14 18:53:22

Look up men's used socks, that will make your toes curl!! Disclaimer, was looking for men's socks for Dh when I stumbled on these beauty's !

jimineycrick3t Wed 03-Sep-14 11:33:14

grin This is a bit delayed but I was once mucking about with my DSis, laughing that you can buy anything on ebay and she did a search for used tights..DON'T ASK!! and she pulled up a huge list of "well worn" tights which stopped us in our tracks straight away!. Which were selling for more than the brand new ones!! ewwwww

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now