The eBay topic is intended for Mumsnet members to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where, for £30, you can advertise your company or products for 90 days. If you are a larger business and wish to advertise on Mumsnet please email contactus@mumsnet.com.

Will there be a free listing weekend before Christmas?

(5 Posts)
Ihatespiders Sat 16-Nov-13 15:30:21

I missed the 9-10 Nov one grrrrrr.

Thanks!

SandyDilbert Sat 16-Nov-13 16:14:18

yes almost certainly - they often run once a fortnight, sometimes longer free weekends before Christmas too.

Ihatespiders Sat 16-Nov-13 16:38:42

Lovely - thank you! Have a duplicate gift that I'm sure will sell, but want to make the most of it.

lljkk Sat 16-Nov-13 17:28:06

I hope so, really need one. Supposed to be a FLW thru Paypal invitation this weekend, btw (log into your paypal account to see if you're invited) and the Business sellers are also having a 4 day BIN freebie.

I am minded to predict a general FLW next weekend or one of the 2 weekends after, followed by FL on the immediate next Thursday.

Ihatespiders Sat 16-Nov-13 20:49:55

Iljkk YES!!! Fabulous - thank you. I do indeed have a free listing invitation on PayPal smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now