The eBay topic is intended for Mumsnet members to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where, for £30, you can advertise your company or products for 90 days. If you are a larger business and wish to advertise on Mumsnet please email contactus@mumsnet.com.

Delivery help

(3 Posts)
Kerfuffled Mon 11-Nov-13 20:17:51

I'm still fairly new to e-bay selling so I'd be grateful if someone could give me some advice on a couple of things.Two of the parcels I sent last week haven't yet been delivered. One of the parcels was sent recorded delivery on Monday 4th. The tracking information shows a card was left on Wednesday 6th but the buyer still hasn't collected it. The other parcel was sent on Wednesday 6th but is still showing as being processed through the system.

I appreciate there is still time for them to be collected/delivered but I'm 35 weeks pregnant and would like them sorted out asap in case I end up in early labour (I would be straight to c-section and therefore be out of action for a few days). I don't want it to get to the stage where a buyer is contacting me and I don't get the message for a few days. I know I'm maybe stressing out a bit much but I am about everything at the moment!

Please can one (or more) of you e-bay experts give me some advice please?

SandyDilbert Mon 11-Nov-13 20:36:53

if the buyer has not contacted you then don't worry. I would presume the one with no tracking was delivered without a signature. The other missed delivery can you email the buyer and tell them. You can also add the tracking info to each item in paypal if you want.

lljkk Mon 11-Nov-13 22:22:05

I would contact both buyers explain the delivery situation & ask them if you can do anything else to help. (that's code for could they please make themselves at home more often).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now