This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

What should I do?

(4 Posts)
CarmonEileen Sun 10-Nov-13 18:17:17

Sold a childs coat mid September, buyer left +feedback. Buyer sent me a message today to say coat has ripped - on the front where the reflective piping is sewn to the material.
It is passed the 45 day mark and was sold as second hand worn but in good condition. What should I do oh wise ones? It's not my fault, and I feel bad that it's happened but don't feel I should refund, any ideas?

SandyDilbert Sun 10-Nov-13 18:25:44

no of course you shouldn't refund - the buyer has an utter cheek to expect you to do anything. I would just ignore them tbh. I think 2 months is long enough for them to notice any faults, plus how do you know it wasn't ripped due to misuse?

CarmonEileen Sun 10-Nov-13 18:36:58

Thanks for your reply Sandy, I know for certain that there were no rips on the coat at all as I checked it over thoroughly after I'd washed it. I feel bad that it has torn but agree that it could have been done anywhere.
I don't know whether to reply or not.

CarmonEileen Sun 10-Nov-13 18:37:33

Ooops ignore the last sentence then, I will just ignoregrin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now