This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Confused about couriers

(6 Posts)
SoonToBeSix Mon 28-Oct-13 17:09:58

Hi I have purchased a large pram of eBay they are happy with me arranging my own courier. Can anyone recommend a courier company, also what do I need to tell them, will they need the exact weight and dimensions? Thanks smile

magpieC Mon 28-Oct-13 17:17:26

I've used anyvan.com a couple of times for eBay purchases. They're not a couriers but more of a broker between people who want stuff moved and people who can move it.

You basically list your job (easy with an eBay reference) and people quote if they'd like the job - you can then pick who you want to use. There's a feedback system so you can see what other people have said about the particular companies/people.

As I said, I've used it a couple of times successfully.

feelinlucky Mon 28-Oct-13 17:17:34

Yes, I can highly recommend the one I used recently to pick up a bed I bought from ebay. He was amazing and even paid for the item for me when he picked it up. I'll pm you.

feelinlucky Mon 28-Oct-13 17:25:14

I'll have to pm you tomorrow. The details are on my work email.

SoonToBeSix Mon 28-Oct-13 18:03:37

Great thanks

feelinlucky Tue 29-Oct-13 14:09:04

Soon I've pm'd you smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now