The eBay topic is intended for Mumsnet members to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where, for £30, you can advertise your company or products for 90 days. If you are a larger business and wish to advertise on Mumsnet please email contactus@mumsnet.com.

Help - question re feedback stars

(4 Posts)
CominThroughTheWry Fri 25-Oct-13 00:08:50

I am such a fool, I received a lovely item from a lovely seller then forgot to leave star ratings. blush I was struggling with connection problems and pressed 'leave feedback' prematurely.

I left a positive and nice written feedback, but will the lack of stars harm her account?

Thanks for your help, o eBay wise ones smile

Twiddlebum Fri 25-Oct-13 04:48:49

No as it would count negatively. If you has actually sected to give them one or two stats for something it pings up a message saying 'are you sure' smile

CominThroughTheWry Fri 25-Oct-13 18:16:07

Thank you for getting back to me Twiddlebum, that's a weight off my mind! I messaged the seller to let her know what I'd done, she was so lovely about it. I will be more careful in future! smile

sarahtigh Mon 28-Oct-13 15:04:13

not leaving stars makes no difference; leaving anything other than 5 stars does

ebay consider anything else than 4.6 as failure so in reality that means mostly 5 stars

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now