This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

If I have listed as no international postage, can I send to Germany?

(6 Posts)
BikeRunSki Fri 13-Sep-13 20:45:03

I have listed an item as no international postage, as most of the hassle #i have ever had with eBay has been with international sales.

Someone has aksed me if I would post to Germany, and tbh, it is a small item (baby outfit) and I have never had any aggro with posting to Germany so I wouldn't really mind.

If this would-be bidder wins, will eBay let me increa the postage on the invoice accordingly? Or will I be limited to the postal services I put in the listing?

BikeRunSki Fri 13-Sep-13 20:52:39

loopyloou Fri 13-Sep-13 20:55:00

Can you revise your listing to include international postage?

BikeRunSki Fri 13-Sep-13 21:02:29

I'm trying to!

CarmonEileen Fri 13-Sep-13 21:45:05

I have recently sent to Germany without any problems.
If the winning bidder is from Germany all you need to do is create an invoice for them and where it says postage adjust it to £ xx (my small parcel was £3.50--crazy considering its £3 to send in UK, I didn't send recorded as it was silly money)
Do not press anything else except send. if you recalculate it goes back to original p&p.
you can preview the invoice before you send so you can see the price.
HTH wink

Tryharder Sun 15-Sep-13 10:26:18

Yes, as Carnen says: if your German bidder wins, eBay will not allow them to pay until you send an amended invoice with the international postage.

I would have no problem posting to Germany. I suspect their postal service is much more efficient than ours.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now