The eBay topic is intended for Mumsnet members to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where, for £30, you can advertise your company or products for 90 days. If you are a larger business and wish to advertise on Mumsnet please email contactus@mumsnet.com.

How do I get a combined postage invoice?

(6 Posts)

A seller has agreed a combined postage amount for multiple items on buy it now. I was expecting to see a request invoice option when I check out, but all I seem to have is a link to Paypal. Any ideas on how to get an invoice?

LilyBossom Sun 08-Sep-13 18:17:44

are they immediate payment on buy it now? - if so add to your basket first then request invoice from there

I've just seen the "request a total from this seller" button, but it is greyed out as I want multiples of the same item.

LilyBossom Sun 08-Sep-13 19:08:46

what you get that after adding the items to your basket - or have you hit buy it now already and they are now waiting to be paid?

Yes- I got it after adding them to my basket. I have solved it by adding something else to my basket that DD can have in her Christmas stocking.

lljkk Sat 14-Sep-13 08:05:41

There are a lot of problems on Ebay with combined postage settings right now, the boards are full of complaints about it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now