This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Free listing

(7 Posts)
ImFineThankYou Mon 02-Sep-13 08:19:52

How do I sign up to the email that lets you know when free listing is? I always miss it!

ImFineThankYou Mon 02-Sep-13 08:20:09

Or is there any other way?

Bluecarrot Wed 04-Sep-13 13:11:04

I'm not sure how I started getting the emails but its energy other weekend ATM. This weekend should be one.

To check, look at announcements link at the bottom if the eBay site ( not on mobile- the regular site) it usually says on Friday if its free that weekend.

Bluecarrot Wed 04-Sep-13 13:11:17

*every other

specialsubject Fri 06-Sep-13 13:53:42

it's this weekend, the 7th and 8th.

you cannot imagine how pleased I am about that, having offered to ebay stuff for friends and family.

Bakingnovice Mon 09-Sep-13 13:27:42

Oh shoot. Just missed it. Is it every other weekend?

Bluecarrot Thu 12-Sep-13 07:29:15

Usually every other weekend. I just got an email through about free 10 day listing TODAY but it might be selected sellers so check website before listing lots of stuff!

You can schedule stuff in advance. When making the listing ( let's say today) you can choose got it to go live up to 3 weeks in advance. Set it 3 weeks away. It'll say a charge if 6p but you can ignore that for now as its actually only charged when you use it to make the listing live... Which you won't be doing!. Then, when you realise it's free listing, go back in and change the listing to start immediately. Just make sure if you miss the free listing weekend that you reschedule ( can all the done in one go)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now