The eBay topic is intended for Mumsnet members to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where, for £30, you can advertise your company or products for 90 days. If you are a larger business and wish to advertise on Mumsnet please email contactus@mumsnet.com.

Anyone having problems getting into ebay this morning?

(32 Posts)
baabi Fri 23-Aug-13 09:43:03

I can bring their home page up but can not get into my ebay page, neither on the phone or on either laptop. I have tried clearing cookies but made no difference. Does anyone know if they are down? I have items that I need to post and I can not get the details. Most frustrating!

Featherbag Fri 23-Aug-13 09:44:00

Same here, watching a skirt that ends this morning too!

I've just seen a friend on my FB asking the same thing, so I think there must be an issue.

mrspink27 Fri 23-Aug-13 09:44:55

Yes me to.

Trills Fri 23-Aug-13 09:45:48

Yes it's been intermittent for me.

Deffodil Fri 23-Aug-13 09:45:57

I couldn't get it earlier,then I could. It's gone again now.

MissMarplesBloomers Fri 23-Aug-13 09:46:48

Ah glad it's not just me!

Home page loads but no links.

hellymelly Fri 23-Aug-13 09:50:41

I'm having trouble too.

missbopeep Fri 23-Aug-13 09:55:22

me too.

Keeps asking me to enter PW and log in even though I have,

tethersend Fri 23-Aug-13 09:55:47

Can get on desktop site but not the app.

Desktop site tells me that some information is not available.

nickstmoritz Fri 23-Aug-13 09:56:53

yep me too

Deffodil Fri 23-Aug-13 10:04:27

I'm occasionally getting, 'No data received',message. Now I just got the same message on Google hmm

Just said on the other thread, they always do their maintenance on Friday mornings, I'm sure it'll be fine soon.

WeAreEternal Fri 23-Aug-13 10:10:34

Mine (iphone app) was working fine up until about a minute ago when it suddenly told me there was no Internet connection and then it signed me out and booted me to the main screen, but it won't let me sign back in, every time I put in my details it looks like it is working for a second and then says 'no network connectivity' and tells me to check my Internet setting.

I think their server must be playing up.

baabi Fri 23-Aug-13 10:11:02

I see lots of us are having issues, I was getting worried that there was something wrong with my account. I hope they sort it soon I am watching a couple of things that end today and need to check my finished items.

frenchfancy Fri 23-Aug-13 10:13:21

Same here, it says my password is incorrect even though I know it isn't.

hellymelly Fri 23-Aug-13 11:23:31

Still not working for me, so not a maintenance issue.

LaVitaBellissima Fri 23-Aug-13 11:24:14

Yes me too

GemmaTeller Fri 23-Aug-13 11:24:42

I'm struggling as well

tethersend Fri 23-Aug-13 11:35:04

Have set up a snipe to bid on something I've been after for ages which the seller listed in the wrong category. After the amount of times ebay has stitched me up recently, I thought buying it at a steal was a nice bit of Karma. Turns out Karma's a cunt grin

Will ebay compensate all the sellers who have items ending this morning?

hellymelly Fri 23-Aug-13 11:44:35

I wonder what is wrong? It is asking me for my password to log in but don't want to type it in case the system has been hacked.. <paranoid>

tyaca Fri 23-Aug-13 12:34:45

me too, stuff missing from watch list, or am told it's no longer avail. repeatedly had to log in and not being able to access site.

just got online now. only prob was logging in twice.

DanGleebals Fri 23-Aug-13 13:01:39

And me! Thought it was my phone but maybe not. I had 5 items end today and I've not had emails confirming what they went for. Would be a bit cross if people couldn't get on to bid - one of my items had 50 watchers angry Might see if I can contact them

ImATotJeSuisUneTot Fri 23-Aug-13 13:07:17

Their Facebook page is apologising and saying they're still trying to fix it.

OHforDUCKScake Fri 23-Aug-13 13:12:49

Glad it's not just me. I forgot my password again yesterday, wondered if there was a limit to how many times you could claim you forgot it.

So when I couldn't log in this morning I thought they were questioning the authenticity of my password change.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now