The eBay topic is intended for Mumsnet members to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where, for £30, you can advertise your company or products for 90 days. If you are a larger business and wish to advertise on Mumsnet please email contactus@mumsnet.com.

Leaving Feedback

(11 Posts)
Annex Thu 25-Jul-13 16:41:55

Thanks for all your help so

I wait until 8 days after I opened the case
Then escalate it and then I will get her address

Also I will not add any feedback until it has been escalated?

Are you a prolific ebayer or just had bad experiences?!

LilyBossom Thu 25-Jul-13 16:31:50

ebay will give it to you once you escalate the case.

Annex Thu 25-Jul-13 16:22:07

So I will send the item back, how do I find her address? Cant see it anywhere

LilyBossom Thu 25-Jul-13 16:11:12

you have to wait 8 days & then escalate it for ebay to intervene. returning them collect + or MyHermes will cost £4 - that is what I would do. Then you can leave feedback and if you want them to count low stars, leaving the stars blank does not count.

rightsaidthread Thu 25-Jul-13 16:00:49

eBay will refund you through PayPal if they rule in your favour as long as you return the item tracked.

Annex Thu 25-Jul-13 15:55:46

I have opened the case but she is not moving on her stance, funnily enough going back over her feedback she had sold them in May andgiven positive feedback but gives no reason why she had them back in her possession to relist.

Is there a way to raise this further I am reluctant to spend more money and will just give up and leave neg feedback. But would like eBay alerted to this seller.

It just looks like a conversation between the two of us rather than any intervening on e bay's part

Annex Wed 24-Jul-13 22:09:07

Thanks have managed to open a case so shall wait and see

LilyBossom Wed 24-Jul-13 20:38:54

from my ebay next to the item hit contact seller and click on item not as described.

Annex Wed 24-Jul-13 20:33:28

How do I open a case it just seems to go on a never ending loop without me being able to achieve anything. Thanks

LilyBossom Wed 24-Jul-13 14:41:33

you open a not as describ3ed case (she can't do that) - you return tracked at your expense for a full refund of all that you paid her, (not just a bit of the postage) and then you leave a neg and low stars (well that is what I would do).

Sellers cannot refuse a return btw - she has to accept them back, whatever she says to the contrary.

Annex Wed 24-Jul-13 14:38:39

I bought some shoes that were described as Women size 6, they have arrived and are American size 6 so too small.

I contacted the seller but she denies that they are an American sizing and is not open to a return even though she does not state it in her terms and conditions.

She says she is going to open a case and happy to refund some of the postage (she charged more than twice what it cost)

So do I wait and see what the case says although not sure what the case would be about or do I just leave negative feedback?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now