The eBay topic is intended for Mumsnet members to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where, for £30, you can advertise your company or products for 90 days. If you are a larger business and wish to advertise on Mumsnet please email contactus@mumsnet.com.

Urgent advice needed! Someone querying their second chance offer

(30 Posts)
alltoomuchrightnow Tue 23-Jul-13 22:01:31

I recently posted about opening a case for a non payer, item of £50 and I really need the money.
I opened the case and can't work out how to close it. I've googled etc. In the meantime..this eve i sent a second chance offer to the next person below the non payer. Please..advice on what he's asking..I don't really know how to answer! I will cut and paste it below as too complicated for me to put into my own words.

LilyBossom Wed 24-Jul-13 12:56:03

and you have added him to blocked bidder list?

alltoomuchrightnow Wed 24-Jul-13 14:46:53

the non payer (original winner?) No , is it easy to do?

nickstmoritz Thu 25-Jul-13 11:29:46

I think this bidder would have caused you too much hassle. You did the right thing to just relist and start again. Sounds like a bit of a grumbler and possibly would have left you neg/neutral feedback.

alltoomuchrightnow Thu 25-Jul-13 13:52:51

yeh that's what i thought... i just expected him to say he wanted it or not... didn't expect an interrogation!

MollyBerry Thu 25-Jul-13 13:57:05

Tells you how to block people
here

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now