The eBay topic is intended for Mumsnet members to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where, for £30, you can advertise your company or products for 90 days. If you are a larger business and wish to advertise on Mumsnet please email contactus@mumsnet.com.

late payment

(5 Posts)
lljkk Sun 21-Jul-13 18:55:19

Or you can leave a . as feedback. It sort of says you'd like to say more but can't.
someone said they have become the master of damning with faint praise.
Like, "Thanks for paying within a week!"

There's no point in sellers leaving f/back. Only if sellers diligently check every bid as it comes in that we like the look of bidder's feedback. It's not very practical.

LilyBossom Sun 21-Jul-13 09:45:14

yes don't leave any feedback.

alemci Sun 21-Jul-13 09:35:35

so how do you get across that they are not the greatest customer. should i not bother leaving any feedback. it is a stupid system if you are not allowed to be honest.

most of my buyers are great. i never really have any problems.

no you are not allowed to leave a negative comment on a positive feedback
but I hope you sent the item tracked or recorded as they are obviously a PITA

alemci Sun 21-Jul-13 09:13:47

really trivial but my buyer took nearly a week to pay for an item and only paid when I opened a case against her. it was only a small item but it is so annoying when you are posting out other things and can't post theirs.

It would be courteous if they just emailed to say sorry or gave a reason.

should I leave a comment on the feedback. e.g. slow to pay or quicker payment would have been helpful.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now