This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Why would a seller with a feedback score in the 100s have no 'Sold/Completed' listings?

(5 Posts)
YouHaveBeenOutbid Mon 15-Jul-13 16:38:20

I decided to search on a business seller's completed and sold items to see what they had sold and what for to try and gauge a good Best Offer price to submit to them. However, when I filter their results on Completed and Sold I get 0 results returned. They have feedback as a seller so why would this be?

wallpaperaddict Mon 15-Jul-13 16:41:54

Does the completed listings option only show items sold in the last 30 days?

YouHaveBeenOutbid Mon 15-Jul-13 16:48:01

It might do! I can't see a way of changing it though! Someone has left them feedback only a few days ago so I'm assuming that sale would have been in the last 30 days.

wallpaperaddict Mon 15-Jul-13 16:51:07

Not necessarily! Some people are really slow leaving feedback! In the feedback bit can you click to see feedback as a seller and read what's sold and for how much? Sometimes you can, think it depends in privacy settings of buyer/seller though.

sarahtigh Wed 17-Jul-13 09:25:21

they might just not have sold anything in past 12 months DSR's only last 12 months so if no sales since july 2012 they will still have 100% feedback and comments but no DSR scores

you can only check items sold in past 90 days unless private in which case you can not check at all

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now