This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Item ordered on 23rd April still hasn't turned up. Seller won't refund

(8 Posts)
GemmaTeller Tue 16-Jul-13 18:29:36

Have you looked the tracking number up on the royal mail site? whats the status of it?

blurredlines Mon 15-Jul-13 09:06:45

I paid £25. I think the seller knew what she was doing when she fobbed me off.

lljkk Mon 15-Jul-13 09:05:08

How much did you pay?

LilyBossom Mon 15-Jul-13 08:59:07

no you are too late for paypal - only chance of getting your money back is speaking to your bank if verified by visa or credit card, depending how you funded the paypal transaction.

blurredlines Mon 15-Jul-13 08:57:26

Will eBay see it as their sale is I haven't actually won the item though? Will PayPal be able to do anything ??

LilyBossom Mon 15-Jul-13 08:39:20

too late - seller fobbed you off it seems, you only have 45 days to file a not received claim. Too late for neg feedback too.

LIZS Mon 15-Jul-13 08:24:55

have you reported it to ebay , isn't there a time limit for claims ?

blurredlines Mon 15-Jul-13 08:23:31

Hello brought a top from seller on 23rd April. The listing Already ended without any bids so I pm her and asked if I could buy it. I sent funds immediately and she sent me a Royal Mail tracking number the day after.
I contacted her after 3 weeks to say it hasn't arrived. She said she would raise a complaint with rm and asked me to wait 30 days. After 30 days I sent her another msg requesting a refund. She advised me she still hasn't heard from Royal Mail. Where can I go from here??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now