The eBay topic is intended for Mumsnet members to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where, for £30, you can advertise your company or products for 90 days. If you are a larger business and wish to advertise on Mumsnet please email contactus@mumsnet.com.

Item ordered on 23rd April still hasn't turned up. Seller won't refund

(8 Posts)
blurredlines Mon 15-Jul-13 08:23:31

Hello brought a top from seller on 23rd April. The listing Already ended without any bids so I pm her and asked if I could buy it. I sent funds immediately and she sent me a Royal Mail tracking number the day after.
I contacted her after 3 weeks to say it hasn't arrived. She said she would raise a complaint with rm and asked me to wait 30 days. After 30 days I sent her another msg requesting a refund. She advised me she still hasn't heard from Royal Mail. Where can I go from here??

LIZS Mon 15-Jul-13 08:24:55

have you reported it to ebay , isn't there a time limit for claims ?

LilyBossom Mon 15-Jul-13 08:39:20

too late - seller fobbed you off it seems, you only have 45 days to file a not received claim. Too late for neg feedback too.

blurredlines Mon 15-Jul-13 08:57:26

Will eBay see it as their sale is I haven't actually won the item though? Will PayPal be able to do anything ??

LilyBossom Mon 15-Jul-13 08:59:07

no you are too late for paypal - only chance of getting your money back is speaking to your bank if verified by visa or credit card, depending how you funded the paypal transaction.

lljkk Mon 15-Jul-13 09:05:08

How much did you pay?

blurredlines Mon 15-Jul-13 09:06:45

I paid £25. I think the seller knew what she was doing when she fobbed me off.

GemmaTeller Tue 16-Jul-13 18:29:36

Have you looked the tracking number up on the royal mail site? whats the status of it?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now