This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Non payer...bid and won again!

(10 Posts)
Manda472 Wed 10-Jul-13 21:32:38

Two months ago a man won a football shirt, only £3, I didn't receive payment so I messaged him and he said i get paid on Friday can u hold it til then. I said no probs, Friday came and went and no payment so I messaged again but no response so when I could i raised a non payment case. eBay accepted this and we closed the case. Last week I relisted and yay it sold last night for slightly more.
Nows the dodgy bit...I haven't been paid so looked at the buyer and its only bloody the original man with a different name but same address confused I've messaged him and said pay up or ill report him to eBay. He says he'll pay tomorrow when he gets paid angry so what can i do?
If he doesn't pay do I have to wait over a month again before this is closed angryangryangryangry

fergoose Wed 10-Jul-13 21:37:20

no you don't need to wait a month, you can open the case 48 hours after sold and close after 4 days

and add them to your blocked bidder list

Manda472 Wed 10-Jul-13 22:12:43

Thanks for that, ill give him til tomorrow evening and then if no payment do what you have said.
He's either desperate for the top or being an arse because I opened a non payment case on him angry

lljkk Thu 11-Jul-13 18:52:29

Blocked bidder list for sure. Weirdo!

Manda472 Fri 12-Jul-13 13:54:35

Update....he sent me an arsey message back saying he's waiting to get paid, so just report me I don't care anymore!!
I replied saying I'd been more than fair with his so far and he had until midnight (last night) to pay or i would assume he's was messing around and had no intention on paying. And that I'd kept all messages relating to both sales.
He paid at 11.29pm....tosser angry
So I'm glad I charged him second class signed for and it's going this afternoon, but I have a feeling this isn't the end confused

Footface Fri 12-Jul-13 18:17:56

He's going to give you neg feedback I bet

Manda472 Fri 12-Jul-13 19:24:58

Don't you just know it angry

If he does would eBay make him take it back?

LilyBossom Fri 12-Jul-13 19:26:53

no they wouldn't - I had a neg from a non payer, I opened the case & they paid at the 11th hr then left horrid feedback.

Manda472 Fri 12-Jul-13 19:55:22

Really?!?
He'll probably say I was harassing him confused angry
I'll keep you posted hmm

lljkk Fri 12-Jul-13 21:27:18

You can't win sad.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now