This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Is it free listing this weekend?

(8 Posts)
Fluffycloudland77 Sat 06-Jul-13 10:49:54

I've looked on the site and can't see anything and last time it wasn't on there until the Sunday.

lljkk Sat 06-Jul-13 20:44:18

No, next weekend yes.

Bluecarrot Sat 06-Jul-13 20:50:24

This weekend - 200 listings free according to my email.

Bluecarrot Sat 06-Jul-13 20:51:28

And the announcement goes live ( under announcements at the bottom of the page) on a Friday at latest.

Bluecarrot Sat 06-Jul-13 20:52:45

Whoops. I read email again and it was a private invite- first I've seen that :/

lljkk Sat 06-Jul-13 20:55:23

Stop gloating about it..... envy

EagleRay Wed 10-Jul-13 18:33:36

Hi - I've recently started selling some stuff on Ebay and had a question about the free listing weekend... I saved up a fair bit of stuff to sell for the last free listing weekend and there seemed to be an awful lot of new listings by the end of the weekend. So I wondered - does what you save in listing fees get lost because you make a little less money overall because your listings are up against so many other items? Hope that makes sense - was just curious!

lljkk Thu 11-Jul-13 18:46:02

A lot of people debate about that & no one knows. Personally I don't think you lose out unless you are selling something that there's lots and lots (I mean dozens, really, as a normal thing) of other listings that are pretty much exact same thing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now