The eBay topic is intended for Mumsnet members to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where, for £30, you can advertise your company or products for 90 days. If you are a larger business and wish to advertise on Mumsnet please email contactus@mumsnet.com.

parcels ready to send but Myhermes can't collect for over 7 days!!!

(8 Posts)
mypersiecat Fri 21-Jun-13 16:06:33

I was going to say have you tried Parcel2go...but you already are doing :-) I use Hermes for all of my deliveries :-) Cheap as chips.

Pudden Wed 12-Jun-13 10:08:23

all sorted ; I booked them in last night via parcel2go for myhermes and they have just collected them. Not sure why their own website told me there were no couriers available to collect in my area for 7 days but hey-ho

lljkk Netherlands Wed 12-Jun-13 09:34:48

Oh nuts, that's terrible, I assume you've paid for collection not drop off rate?

Bramshott Tue 11-Jun-13 13:31:41

I live in the middle of nowhere and collection is always next day. Hopefully someone will be along with some good advice soon

Pudden Tue 11-Jun-13 13:04:20

I can't spotty- the drop off point is not on a bus route.
This is the first time I've used myhermes and didn't even stop to think that they wouldn't collect parcels. It's not like we live in some dark , remote hole somewhere.
Bums...

shock That's awful can you drop them off to them?

Pudden Tue 11-Jun-13 12:57:23

what do I do now? They are too bulky to be cost effective for Royal mail and several of them are too wide for CollectPlus

Bloody Royal mail...why on earth did you have to change your pricing policy..argghhh

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now