This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Not what i purchased

(12 Posts)
fergoose Mon 03-Jun-13 10:21:28

well in that case do nothing.

I said I would send it back & they could refund & the next thing I new they refunded & won't give me the adress to send it back to confused

fergoose Mon 03-Jun-13 09:55:43

so are you sending it back?

My neighbour took the parcel in

fergoose Mon 03-Jun-13 08:06:09

so did you refuse the delivery?

Yeah & to use the one they have sent I would have to spend another £30 on the tags for my cats <fuming>

notfarmingatthemo Mon 03-Jun-13 05:09:02

That's a big difference as the micro chop one will only let in your cats and will still work if they loose their collars.

I purchased a MicroChip cat flap & was sent a infrared cat flap hmm

Tryharder Sun 02-Jun-13 10:08:32

£50 difference for a cat flap? Am I missing something? Do you mean 50p?

Obviously if he's sending you something cheaper, he should refund you the difference without even asking and I would also expect something off in goodwill.

Yup they have said they will refund if im not happy but I don't really need all that hassle angry

fergoose Fri 31-May-13 20:01:20

refuse the delivery? They are sending you something £50 cheaper than what you bought??

Bought a cat flap off eBay , the seller has messaged me today to say its not the one I ordered but it is pretty much the same though has a different RRP to the one I purchased from them £50 difference to be precise hmm
I'm not sure what to do as I have somebody coming to install it Monday & it won't arrive until tomorrow so no time to send it back confused

Any advice ???

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now