The eBay topic is intended for Mumsnet members to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where, for £30, you can advertise your company or products for 90 days. If you are a larger business and wish to advertise on Mumsnet please email contactus@mumsnet.com.

is it worth me posting to Romania? Seller asking

(11 Posts)
Nehru Sat 18-May-13 13:23:32

and how do you work out cost ( pair of shoes)

lljkk Netherlands Sat 18-May-13 15:10:22

Royal Mail price finder is your friend, assume it will be in bubble wrap in a jiffy bag, you'll have to weigh properly.

If a specific bidder (with good Ebay history) asks I usually say yes but try to make sure they are keen, I am not so sure about opening it up to anybody from Romania / rest of Europe.

Onesleeptillwembley Sat 18-May-13 15:12:00

There's a lot of problems with items@'not being received' in Romania. I personally wouldn't

Onesleeptillwembley Sat 18-May-13 15:12:47

Not sure where the @ came from.

alltoomuchrightnow Mon 20-May-13 00:48:16

never again, for me! Make sure its trackable (doubt they'll want to pay the extra though!) everything i sent there, Ukraine, Czech Republic etc..went missing or 'didn't turn up'/ stolen. eBay always refunded them ..no doubt a lot of freebies at my expense are out there. I didn't do trackable...but when i started offering it, buyers never wanted to pay the extra. If yours doesnt..don't send. They will just file for item not received otherwise

Nehru Mon 20-May-13 06:58:04

Well I suggsted a tenner. They never bidded.

Nehru Mon 20-May-13 06:58:18

They never bid ? Grammar klaxon

ThenWeTakeBerlin Mon 20-May-13 15:01:25

I wouldn't. I only sell within UK.

Gingefringe Mon 20-May-13 16:05:28

No I wouldn't bother - too much hassle if there were problems.

alltoomuchrightnow Mon 20-May-13 16:18:11

i would take to post office to get weighed and get exact amount but i wouldnt send non trackable and that would be way more than a tenner for shoes..they will never pay it, they're looking for bargains

alltoomuchrightnow Mon 20-May-13 16:18:31

(i mean, in future)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now