The eBay topic is intended for Mumsnet members to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where, for £30, you can advertise your company or products for 90 days. If you are a larger business and wish to advertise on Mumsnet please email

What to do now?

(4 Posts)

I received a dress that was in poor condition,holes in seams,bobbled and pulled,I have emailed the seller to let them know I am not response.

Should I just repackage and return recorded for a refund and email them to advise.
I rarely have any problems with ebay and have never had no response,could be on holiday I guess.

OrlaKiely Sat 18-May-13 13:19:31

You open a dispute with paypal, first. If you return it do so RECORDED so you can give paypal the tracking to prove it was returned. This is vital.


fergoose Sat 18-May-13 14:41:40

try MyHermes instead of Royal Mail - the latter often don't bother with a signature. Myhermes is £3.30 and there is online proof of delivery, even without a signature.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now