This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

(5 Posts)
thatlldonicely Sat 18-May-13 08:11:01

Hi -I have just been contacted by a buyer who won an item saying she is no longer able to buy as she has lost her job and now has to watch the pennies. She has requested that I cancel the transaction rather than do an unpaid case so she avoids having her credibilaty damaged. If i do this are my fees refunded. Whilst I want to be sympathetic I am getting a little bit fed up with the number of people buying and then not going through with it. I would like to think that this is genuine but then why buy in the first place. I suppose it depends whether I will be out of pocket! Thanks

You'll get your fees back if she agrees to cancel the transaction when you request it through eBay

thatlldonicely Sat 18-May-13 08:14:18

thats great - thanks for replying so quickly

fergoose Sat 18-May-13 08:41:05

if your buyer refuses the cancellation then you will still have fees to pay - you are guaranteed to not get fees if you file a non paying bidder report now - plus they won't be able to leave feedback either

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now