Join us at Workfest for expert advice on kickstarting your career x

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

What do you consider good DSR.

(3 Posts)
Footface Fri 17-May-13 12:57:52

I have someone that want to bin and is a bit pushy and wants to negotiate. Tbh I don't mind the negotiations but her DSR are 95 % with a few positives but negative comments ifyswim because she was a buyer.
So just wondered what was an acceptable DSR to you all

fergoose Fri 17-May-13 14:08:01

they want to buy from you - but you are worried about their DSR as a seller? Or she has neg comments as a buyer?

f you are not happy with them block and move on is my advice, anything less than 4.6 look questionable really I reckon, but comments are often more telling as is feedback left for others.

80sbabe Fri 17-May-13 14:17:36

The DSR scores are only relevant for seller performance.
95% would be her positive feedback score, which is on the low side unless she sells very infrequently and has been hit with a couple of negs.

If you don't want to sell to her then put her on your blocked list and she won't be able to buy your item.

Is your item a BIN listing with best offer ? If it is then I find that now and again quite a lot of negotiating can go on before a price is agreed.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now