Joint webchat with Conservative and Labour housing minister and shadow housing minister, MONDAY 2 MARCH 1pm x

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Paypal - bill me later

(8 Posts)
cardoon Fri 17-May-13 11:13:32

Does anyone else have this? The last 3 payments I have made on ebay all come up as "bill me later" and the money doesn't come out of my account for a couple of weeks. Not sure that I like this and would like to turn it off! Can't seem to find much information about it. Can anyone help?

fergoose Fri 17-May-13 11:25:04
fergoose Fri 17-May-13 11:26:10
cardoon Fri 17-May-13 12:06:33

It's a bit weird - all 'seems' to be in order, as in, I have received the items I've paid for this way so the sellers must be getting paid. The first time it happened I was paying for 'collectplus' postage and then the next 2 items went through the same way.

fergoose Fri 17-May-13 12:08:14

I would contact paypal direct and ask if I were you - it seems very strange.

I was offered this on a recent purchase and I just clicked no thanks.

I was offered a pay later option when paying for a normal shopping item from a UK site. I don't think it is a scam, but I like to know how much money I have got without any nasty surprises.

cardoon Fri 17-May-13 12:16:42

Yes me too! I could blow the budget quite easily this way!

I didn't notice the 'no thanks button' unfortunately.

Feeling slightly reassured now though. Thanks

cardoon Fri 17-May-13 13:38:40

ahhh, it may well be 'pay later' rather than 'bill me later, sorry

Still highly unusual though...funny there's not much info out there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now