The eBay topic is intended for Mumsnet members to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where, for £30, you can advertise your company or products for 90 days. If you are a larger business and wish to advertise on Mumsnet please email contactus@mumsnet.com.

So annoyed

(3 Posts)
Broodymomma Wed 24-Apr-13 16:59:56

There was a wait between the email and feedback did not think they were going to respond. Hey ho we live and learn just annoyed there was not as much as an apology.

LegoAcupuncture Wed 24-Apr-13 16:36:24

You should have waited for their response before leaving a neutral. That couldn't have helped.

I've bought those stickers types before, they are a sod to get off.

Broodymomma Wed 24-Apr-13 16:34:47

Spent £10 on a massive sticker for my sons room. It arrives and I follow the instructions to apply it to the wall only for the bloody thing to rip and mangle up leaving it useless. There was no possible way it was coming off the backing sheet without tearing. By the time I was finished it was mangled wreck.

I obviously couldn't return it as it was wrecked so emailed the seller saying very disappointed in your product and told them what happened. I left neutral feedback saying quick delivery but poor product now in bin. Got a snotty email back with not so much as a apology. It's the first neutral I have left only wishing I had left a neg now!

Tenner waisted!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now