The eBay topic is intended for Mumsnet members to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where, for £30, you can advertise your company or products for 90 days. If you are a larger business and wish to advertise on Mumsnet please email contactus@mumsnet.com.

Help me!!!

(7 Posts)
WhatAGoat Mon 22-Apr-13 19:56:45

Thanks for the help smile

I thought I was good with this eBay stuff obviously not

fergoose Mon 22-Apr-13 19:47:44

no you won't be - you can cancel the wrong payment yourself any time until it is claimed. If unclaimed after 30 days it is automatically refunded.

WhatAGoat Mon 22-Apr-13 19:44:35

I'm not going to be paying twice am I?

fergoose Mon 22-Apr-13 19:36:01

the seller can add the wrong email address to their paypal & then accept the payment.

WhatAGoat Mon 22-Apr-13 19:30:54

Brilliant thanks I didn't want to bother the seller if I was just being stupid smile

pud1 Mon 22-Apr-13 19:23:52

This happened to me as a seller. I had put the wrong email a dress in for paypal on the listing. It could be a mistake from the seller. I would email the seller and ask them to check

WhatAGoat Mon 22-Apr-13 19:20:29

I just won an item on eBay and paid straight away but it's saying payment pending instead of paid at the top of my screen so I log in to PayPal and its saying unclaimed confused

Have I done something wrong or is there a problem on sellers side?

Tia

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now