This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Half sent return

(5 Posts)
ebayetiquette Wed 27-Mar-13 11:08:48

Ok, all sorted! Thanks for your help smile

ebayetiquette Tue 26-Mar-13 20:45:31

No. I think they have a shop though...The items were returned before i paid them back, but I wasn't able to get to the post office to collect the parcel (had a card from postman) and the buyer was getting quite snitty with me, so i trusted them to have returned everytihng. Why wouldn't I? <der>

ebayetiquette Tue 26-Mar-13 18:59:13

gah! I'll check.

fergoose Tue 26-Mar-13 18:32:13

nothing you can do, shouldn't have refunded until you had got it all back tbh. Have they listed the missing item? How about getting their number and phoning them?

ebayetiquette Tue 26-Mar-13 18:01:10

Have n/c as am not happy! Sold some items but the person who bought them wasn't happy. To be honest, I don't really know why as they were all as described and yet they complained that they weren't. Anyway, I agreed to a return and have just received them - having repaid the buyer. However, there is an item missing that was clearly the most valuable and that I am fully confident I will be able to resell - have emailed asking for it - very nicely - and haven't had a response. What shall I do??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now