This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Sold 2 items to a woman and being bombarded with messages

(6 Posts)
lljkk Sat 23-Mar-13 13:01:19

I thought that Ebayers were limited to 10 msgs/day max they can send.

fergoose Sat 23-Mar-13 11:28:51

add the tracking info to the ebay item & make sure you send the footmuff signed for too

SaveWaterDrinkMalibu Sat 23-Mar-13 10:02:04

I've sent all the details she needs twice now thinking it might shut her up.

If I don't reply I just get messages almost every hour until I reply

lljkk Sat 23-Mar-13 09:49:13

Can't leave neutral f/back, could report her, but I don't know repercussions of that. Could you only reply to messages you have an answer to and to each question once (no matter how many times she asks).

HollaAtMeBaby Sat 23-Mar-13 09:49:11

Have you sent her a tracking number and the courier firm's details? Just message her saying you're off on holiday and won't have internet access for the next week, that should sort it.

SaveWaterDrinkMalibu Sat 23-Mar-13 09:41:40

Have sold 2 items to the same women in last week - a pushchair then a footmuff. Pushchair was sent by 24 hr courier and I need to post the footmuff on Monday.

She keeps sending me pointless messages asking when the pushchair will arrive. - have clearly stated in a message it was 24 hour courier service. Now she's pestering me for an exact time etc etc, am also getting messages that don't need replying to - yet I then receive another 100 messages asking me to reply.

Can I leave neutral feedback as its doing my head in

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now