The eBay topic is intended for Mumsnet members to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where, for £30, you can advertise your company or products for 90 days. If you are a larger business and wish to advertise on Mumsnet please email contactus@mumsnet.com.

How do you know when free listing happens ?

(7 Posts)
sixlostmonkeys Sun 24-Mar-13 14:18:14

keep looking on hotukdeals.com. I've found that someone usually posts about the flw a few days befor

PurpleFrog Sun 24-Mar-13 13:25:31

I get emailed, but over the past few months the e-mail has arrived in the early hours of the Saturday morning, after the Free Listing Weekend has technically started!

I check the eBay announcements on the Thursday and Friday - note that you often have to go the the full page of announcements - the few listed at the side of the page aren't always the newest.

Acandlelitshadow Sun 24-Mar-13 12:25:38

I check the ebay announcements but am now off to find out how I get emailed about it so I don't have to bother smile

Gingefringe Sun 24-Mar-13 11:54:45

Generally they are every other weekend. They were free last week-end so probably will be free again next week-end (or maybe they will have an Easter W/e special - they've done this in the past).
They don't always send an email but are generally noted on Ebay (in the selling menu) from the afternoon of the day before.

NinaNannar Sat 23-Mar-13 06:55:41

Thanks

I get emailed to tell me when free listings are available

NinaNannar Fri 22-Mar-13 21:33:22

Please. Is there any predictability to if?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now