This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Seller harassing me for FB

(6 Posts)
fergoose Sun 03-Mar-13 10:03:28

I agree with others & would neg for the harassment

sarahtigh Sun 03-Mar-13 09:10:20

leave feedback

" this person has sent 7 messages in 2 weeks about feedback I do not like being hassled"

I reckon it deserves neutral but honest stars ie if item good 5 stars for description/postage/delivery time ( not right to mark these down unless something wrong) but 1 for communication

DinglebertWangledack Sun 03-Mar-13 01:05:20

I'm a twat and I would give negative and for the message say 'Here's your feedback you wanted!'

GoSuckEggs Sun 03-Mar-13 01:02:17

i would be tempted to leave a negative after they harassed you!

80sbabe Sun 03-Mar-13 00:47:05

Feedback is entirely voluntary and you are under no obligation whatsoever to leave it.
Lots of buyers leave feedback in bulk, others never leave it at all, some leave it immediately or within a day or two.
I currently have 267 items dispatched and "awaiting feedback" I will not be asking any of those buyers for their feedback as it's their personal choice.

Generally it's considered bad form on Ebay to badger buyers for feedback - a quick glance at the forums on Ebay will confirm this.
You can leave whatever feedback you feel is appropriate for this transaction or none at all - it's up to you.

HiccupHaddockHorrendous Sat 02-Mar-13 23:19:48

I won an item a couple of weeks ago. It arrived and everything was fine.

I usually leave FB every now and then and do it in bulk because I'm lazy.

The day my item arrived, the seller emailed me asking me to leave FB. I didn't see the message until quite late so didn't do anything at that point. Then, the next morning, there was another message demanding FB. Since then, I have received five more emails demanding FB.

I haven't responded to any of them but it has annoyed me because the tone is quite aggressive which is odd when requesting positive FB.

I know I'm being an awkward bugger but I don't want to leave them any FB now or worse I want to a neg.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now