This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Any experience of sending to Russia?

(3 Posts)
MrsZoidberg Mon 25-Feb-13 19:16:05

Thank you. We decided to split it into 3 parcels so it would go Airmail. The only courier quotes we could get, was one for over £100, and Parcelforce a little better at £70. Other than that, none of our regular couriers would quote sad

I have sent a few things to Russia with no issue so I was surprised when we couldn't get a courier to quote!

BrittanyBrighton Mon 25-Feb-13 12:11:45

Hi, I do send to Russia using Royal Mail International Signed for.It seems that DHL and other couriers have problems with customs there and the time to deliver a parcel is too long to guarantee 30 day delivery ( Ebay regulation for sellers ).

MrsZoidberg Mon 25-Feb-13 10:40:37

We've taken a largish order from a Russian Buyer. This is generally not an issue and we send these items Worldwide with no issue. We went onto ParcelMonkey and Parcel2Go and neither list Russia as a destination. Royal Mail still list Russia as acceptable - am I missing something?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now