The eBay topic is intended for Mumsnet members to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where, for £30, you can advertise your company or products for 90 days. If you are a larger business and wish to advertise on Mumsnet please email contactus@mumsnet.com.

Buyer driving me crazy

(2 Posts)
MariusEarlobe Sat 23-Feb-13 22:42:02

I've sold an item on eBay.
The winner sent me seven questions after it ended about postage.
I answered best I could, their feedback mentioned asking "a billion stupid questions"

He's got item and hasn't a clue how to use it,I have 20 messages in last hour alone, I'm trying to help but I'm not tech support and don't know everything.

He plugged phone into computer and iTunes and it told him it needed updating (iTunes!) So he sent me questions about this. I answered.

Now his WiFi is connecting but the pages aren't loading so I've had loads of questions.

I've talked him through restarting the WiFi, restarting the device, asked questions to help but he's not following what I've said just asking more, I've emailed him manual.

It's possible he needs to update his WiFi router drivers for his home broadband, I used it fine on WiFi till the day I posted.

At what point can I turn round and say the phone works fine sort it yourself?

BlauesPferd Sun 24-Feb-13 10:47:31

Erm... Now! You sound lovely (and very patient!) But you need to tell him to contact his broadband provider and/or Apple if he has any other questions.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now