The eBay topic is intended for Mumsnet members to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where, for £30, you can advertise your company or products for 90 days. If you are a larger business and wish to advertise on Mumsnet please email contactus@mumsnet.com.

Advice needed - where should I list a soft play trampoline?

(5 Posts)
lillandgirls Wed 27-Feb-13 22:31:55

hi id be interested in this could you send me pics please lillyheaven2001@yahoo.com
thanks

lirael Fri 22-Feb-13 17:43:14

Thanks - have found something vaguely similar and put it in same place. Took your advice and used as many key words as i could! Thanks

sixlostmonkeys Fri 22-Feb-13 11:57:10

Not sure where to list (not something I'm familiar with) but searchable keywords will be important. Use the whole allowance for good words. Think what words you would use to search for it (if you didn't know its make etc)

lirael Fri 22-Feb-13 10:24:07

Oh and there aren't any listed on eBay at the moment

lirael Fri 22-Feb-13 10:23:27

Want to put DS2's trampoline on eBay - it's an indoor trampoline, a big square cushioned thing, rather than one of those little round trampettes. It's sold as a product for children with special needs and will probably raise most interest from parents of children with SN - but I imagine that typical children would like it too. Can't find a suitable listing - so where would you advise for maximum exposure?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now