This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Non payers..... Grrrrr!

(3 Posts)
Nancyclancy Tue 19-Feb-13 22:17:10

Oh, I didn't realise that was against ebay rules. It wasn't a buy it now and it was done through emails. I'll relist it then and see it through to the end. Thanks for your reply.

fergoose Tue 19-Feb-13 22:04:34

nothing - you agreed an off ebay sale? If so that is against the rules. Unless you set up a buy it now and they bought the item all you can do is relist. You won't be able to open an unpaid case if it wasn't set up correctly.

Nancyclancy Tue 19-Feb-13 21:37:21

I listed an item on ebay and despite several watchers and a few questions it didn't sell. I relisted it. A few mins later, I received an email from someone saying they'd been watching item, really wanted it but offered me a lower price. I accepted and ended the listing.
They sent me their email so I could invoice them but I've not heard anything since.
What do I do now??? It's been 9 days, I've sent a couple of emails and nothing. Is it worth opening a case?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now