The eBay topic is intended for Mumsnet members to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where, for £30, you can advertise your company or products for 90 days. If you are a larger business and wish to advertise on Mumsnet please email contactus@mumsnet.com.

tips for a newbie?

(2 Posts)
NineTen Sun 27-Jan-13 18:43:26

Its a bit addictive isnt it! I opened an account on friday and have already won quite a few autcions!!! Im supposed to be saving money not spending it!!! (I dont actually need any of the things I have baught but the dcs will be thrilled with them smile )

I want to sell a few "nice" bits of childrens clothing on there of the dcs and someone told me to build up my account by buying a few things first. Any other tips?

frazzledbutcalm Sun 27-Jan-13 20:32:46

Be very honest in your description of the items you sell. Send items recorded delivery, I post everything recorded delivery now, as sadly, too many buyers claim to not receive the item :-(

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now