This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

buyer paid but no communication?

(6 Posts)
memphis83 Tue 22-Jan-13 12:01:52

Done, thank you

Branleuse Tue 22-Jan-13 11:36:53

because there is no way to prove they got it and they can reverse the transaction.

Refund the money and ask for cash on collection

memphis83 Tue 22-Jan-13 11:35:25

Thank you I did put pay on collection so was annoyed that she paid by paypal. Sorry if it sounds stupid but is there a reason why you shouldn't pay by paypal on collection?
Thanks for replying too.

fergoose Tue 22-Jan-13 08:35:45

well first of all you need to refund the paypal and ask for cash only, never paypal for a collected item

then you can get her phone number here

www.ebay.co.uk/sch/ebayadvsearch?_sofindtype=9

memphis83 Tue 22-Jan-13 00:25:58

Sorry for typos on my phone!

memphis83 Tue 22-Jan-13 00:25:13

I sold a bedframe on Friday morning and lady paid via paypal straight away I messaged her with my mobile within minutes to arrange collection.
I messaged again tonight saying I will re send mobile number incase I got it wrong. Nothing.

On the other things I put collection within 3 days but forgot on this. What do I do now I have a huge bedframe in my front room. Know its only been 3 days but what is my next step. So snnoyed as a woman messaged me saying she forgot to bid and would buy it for more than it went for and said no as other perso had won it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now