This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

buyer paid but no communication?

(6 Posts)
memphis83 Tue 22-Jan-13 00:25:13

I sold a bedframe on Friday morning and lady paid via paypal straight away I messaged her with my mobile within minutes to arrange collection.
I messaged again tonight saying I will re send mobile number incase I got it wrong. Nothing.

On the other things I put collection within 3 days but forgot on this. What do I do now I have a huge bedframe in my front room. Know its only been 3 days but what is my next step. So snnoyed as a woman messaged me saying she forgot to bid and would buy it for more than it went for and said no as other perso had won it.

memphis83 Tue 22-Jan-13 00:25:58

Sorry for typos on my phone!

fergoose Tue 22-Jan-13 08:35:45

well first of all you need to refund the paypal and ask for cash only, never paypal for a collected item

then you can get her phone number here

www.ebay.co.uk/sch/ebayadvsearch?_sofindtype=9

memphis83 Tue 22-Jan-13 11:35:25

Thank you I did put pay on collection so was annoyed that she paid by paypal. Sorry if it sounds stupid but is there a reason why you shouldn't pay by paypal on collection?
Thanks for replying too.

Branleuse Tue 22-Jan-13 11:36:53

because there is no way to prove they got it and they can reverse the transaction.

Refund the money and ask for cash on collection

memphis83 Tue 22-Jan-13 12:01:52

Done, thank you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now